Nawaloka Hospitals PLC, The State of the Art facility consists of 14 operating theatres with 2 dedicated theatres for obstetrics and gynecology and 2 private delivery suites and 2 specialized operating theatre with laminar air flow facilities specially designed for neurosurgery and orthopedic surgeries.
This State of the Art high technology operating theatre complex is the largest in the private sector today.
The theatres are specially designed and equipped to perform specific surgeries as indicated below
|Eye surgeries||Theater 1|
|General / Laparoscopic /|
|Eye Surgeries||Theater 3|
|Neuro / Plastic surgeries||Theater 4|
|Urology Surgeries||Theater 5|
|General / ENT Surgeries||Theater 6|
|OPD Patient Surgeries||Theater 7|
|General / Out Patient||Theater 8|
Orthopedic Surgeries / Neuro Surgeries
With Laminar Flow
|Orthoprdic Surgeries / Neuro Surgeries||Theater 10|
|Cardiac Surgeries||Theater 11|
|Cardiac Surgeries||Theater 12|
|Gynocology / Obstetrics Surgeries||Theater 14|
|Gynocology / Obstetrics Surgeries||Theater 15|
|With 2 Special Private Delivery Suits||2|
- Cardiac Unit is the place where we admit patient for angiogram (investigations done for detecting heart ailments)
- After the angiogram Cardiologist decide on course of action to be taken. It can be CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass - Graft)- Bypass Surgery or Angioplasty with or without stenting
- If bypass surgery is to be done Cardiologist refers the patient to a Cardiothoracic Surgeon for Surgery. If the patient is not suitable for surgery due to many high risk factors Cardiologist decide to manage the illness with angioplasty.
- Admitting patient Angiograms, Angioplasty or Surgery is administered by the Cardiac Unit. Financial management to issue quotations for needy patients to raise funds is done by this unit.
- Correspondence for such requests for financial assistance to the President Fund and numerous other places is done by the Cardiac Unit. When the financial side is settled with assurances from financing organization or by the patient himself Cardiac Unit commence issuing date arranging for surgery #amp;amp; to liaise with the Surgeon etc.
- Thereafter the surgeries or other procedures (angioplasty) are carried out in the CU.